Thank you for your interest in National Testing Laboratories. Our current openings are listed below.
Laboratory Director (Ypsilanti, MI location)
The laboratory Director will be responsible for the operation of a laboratory testing drinking water, to make sure that product specifications are met within established quality, delivery and cost guidelines. Responsibilities include:
- Hires and supervises all laboratory personnel. Approves all matters relating to payroll, overtime, paid time off, etc.
- Supervises all work done at the lab from sample receipt through approval of all test data. Specific areas include: sample analysis, maintenance, QA/QC, record keeping, data entry in LIMS database, sample shipping and receiving, inventories and security.
- Reviews and approves all final reports in LIMS database for accuracy
- Responsible for the quality of the work performed by the laboratory. Works with Quality Control Officer to ensure the data is legally defensible, meeting all EPA, FDA and ISO 17025 regulatory requirements
- Develops and implements operating budgets. Approves purchases of all equipment and laboratory supplies
- Maintains laboratory facilities, instruments and equipment in accordance with company policy
- A B.S. degree in chemical, environmental, biological, physical sciences or engineering
- At least 30 college credit hours in chemistry required, in addition, 8 hours of college credit hours in microbiology preferred
- Two years’ experience in organic, inorganic and microbiological analysis
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal skills are required
We offer a competitive salary, medical insurance, and a 401K plan.
Send or email resume and salary history to:
National Testing Laboratories, Ltd.
Attn: Laboratory Manager
6571 Wilson Mills Rd.
Cleveland, OH 44143